- "Personal information". Personal information means information that identifes (whether directly or indirectly) a particular living individual such as individual's name, date of birth, residential address, phone number and other contact information that is directly or indirectly associated with personal information.
- "History and personally identifiable information". "History and personally identifiable information" means information other than "Personal information" that are collected when you visit the Site, use our service or purchase products from us. We may receive certain information about you from the Site or mobile device such as searched keywords, usage time, operating envrionment, postal code, gender, occupation, age, user IP address, cookies, and location.
Article 2 (Data Collection)
- You are required to provide contact information such as name, residential address, phone number, e-mail address and others when reaching out to the Company.
- We may collect user information from the service and software you used, purchased products, visited page and ads, searched keywords, usage time, method and environment(including transmission status on mobile device), IP address, cookies, location, history and personally identifiable information from your device when you use our service or access our Site and other linked pages on our Site.
Article 3 (How We Use Your Information)
The Company uses the information collected for the purpose stated below.
- To respond to your inquiry and to optimize our service for you
- To know our candidates and to select suitable applicants to join us
- Any additional information for the purpose above
Article 4 (How We Share Your Information)
- We will not share any individual's information with third parties without user's consent. We may also share your information unless it is required by law or under the following circumstances:
- According to the Law
- In the event of protecting of life, body or property is required while individual's consent is difficult to obtain;
- In the event of assisting in better public sanitation and developing a more wholesome education for children is required while individual's consent is difficult to obtain; or
- In connection with a court order, national government, local public entity or committee affairs investigation or when otherwise required by law while individual's consent is difficult to obtain.
- Advance Notice or Official Announcement
- If sharing of information is involved with any third party
- The information that We will be sharing with any third party
- The way of sharing of information with any third party
- We will stop the sharing of information with any third party on user's request.
- The following will not be considered as third parties:
- Our partner that uses your information to help us serve you better
- The company that has merged with us
- Any specified personnel that uses your information and works together to bring our service to you, including the data itself, name of personnel, usage purpose, person-in-charge will be made known to you in advance or within your acknowledgment.
Article 5 (Data Disclosure)
- We will disclose personal information instantly on user's request. However, we will also notify you immediately if none or only part of the information will be disclosed based on the following circumstances:
- When protecting against harm to the live, body, property or rights of user or other individuals
- Any threat that constitutes a remarkable hindrance to the business of the Company
- Any circumstances where it is prohibited by law
- It's against our principle to provide other information except for History and personally identifiable information.
Article 6 (Changes to Personal Information)
- The Company, at your request, may correct or delete inaccurate personal information that we store.
- We respond in a timely manner to your requests to correct inaccuracies in your personal information and will constantly update you with the status.
Article 7 (Termination of Use of Personal Information)
The company may terminate the use of personal information (hereinafter referred to as "Termination of Use of Personal Information") if the usage is said to be outside of the permitted area and be found as illegal by the user. An thorough investigation will be ran through and usage will be terminated or deleted immediately on user's request. However, if the Termination of Use of Personal Information incurred high cost and deemed as difficult to proceed, othermeasures will be taken in order to safeguard user's well-being.
Article 8 (Changes to this Policy)
- We may amend this Policy from time to time without prior notice.
- We will make available the updated Policy on this Site. The updated Policy will supercede the earlier versions and will apply to personal data provided to us previously unless otherwise provided.
Article 9 (Contacting Us)
If you have any further questions concerning this Policy, please reach out to us via the contact form.
83 Clemenceau Avenue, #15-01 UE Square, Singapore 239920
OBI HOLDINGS PTE LTD
Handling of personal information based on the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) in Singapore. For inquiries regarding information management, please contact the following:
Data Protection Officer（DPO）: firstname.lastname@example.org